Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Shape Focus Rally Flaps
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Hi all , does anyone know where I can get rally flaps for a new shape Focus ?? Been looking everywhere and can't find them .

have you approached your local dealer?

Yeh , they only offer the traditional solid plastic guards , wanted the rally style flaps as not only do they look better they are more suitable for all the speed bumps .

+1 on that, I cant stand the moulded plastic ones. They put a small trench in the bodywork of my last Focus... I was not overly amused!


The rally flaps I have not yet seen, but take a look online as they may have on the central Ford site a brochure catalogue with a date and a product number. Otherwise, I tend to find that even the generic ones off Ebay (or should I say, unbranded, but targeted towards the Focus) seem to be very good...

Full Colour Version: New Shape Focus Rally Flaps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.