Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Locking Wheel Nut
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
TomTitanium62

Hi all,

just after some advice regarding my locking wheel nut. as all of you will know, they rust. in terms of stopping it rust i know i can just apply some rust treatment.

what i'm after is a more long term permanent solution. i would like a new locking wheel nut to either match the colour of the other ones or the alloys which obviously means, painted wheel nut = no rust.

also i dont mind having to get new ones, but i wouldnt have a clue which ones are for my car. 

anyone have any ideas ? 

thanks in advance 

mtuman

Hi Thomas.

Had the same trouble with my C max. Bought mine from local car shop or I know they are available from Halfords.

Make is McGard, part number if you have 12mm studs is 24212 or 14mm studs 24214. They are a little pricey but good quality.

Cheers Mtuman

TomTitanium62
That's awesome man, thanks a lot for that. I might pop by halfords or euro car parts during the week and get some hopefully.

Full Colour Version: Locking Wheel Nut
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.