So had my Sea Grey 2008 Focus for 4 weeks now, and absolutely love it. Wanted to start with simple mods due to buying the car outright at £4.4k, (broke) lol.
Here's the car when I brought it home the first day:
Stock model with rear privacy glass, the previous owner added Tints to the front two windows as well, but getting those removed at the end of this month.
Went for blue interior theme so started with the front footwells. Already wired so just Blue leds to pop in:
Front and Rear Courtesy/Map Lights
Horrible and plain as standard
And just a few pics more pics showing off the lights :D :
I've done other little things like change the sidelights, get dust caps for the air valves on the tyres as some were missing, and going to get some wheel locking nuts to replace the missing ones.
Next on the list for payday this month is:
- Blue ignition barrel
- Rear LHD fog light (might do the reverse light at the same time though not confident doing the wiring)
- LED pads for glove box and boot
- Custom Heater Controls
- Removing the centre trim and painting it Moondust silver (not a fan of carbon wrapping)
- Mist washer jets (will colour code)
- Touch up the odd scrapes with Official Sea Grey spray can
Cheers for looking and comments/suggestions most welcome B)