Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chrome exhaust end ka
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
aby
does the exhaust end of a ka fit onto a streetka?

aby
sublimemark
[quote name='aby' post='16932' date='Mar 29 2009, 10:23 AM']does the exhaust end of a ka fit onto a streetka?

aby[/quote]

no the street ka is the same as the sport it points down under the bumper! :D
aby
[quote name='sublimemark' post='24328' date='May 15 2009, 12:34 PM']no the street ka is the same as the sport it points down under the bumper! :D[/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF0000"]
[size=4]D'OH [/size][/color][/font] :(
DanGull
A shame isn't it?

The plan originally on the Sport Ka and Street Ka was to have the exhaust pointing out from where the reverse light it (which would have looked fantastic...) but it messed with emissions tests which is why it's hidden away behind the bumper.*

*source - my local Ford dealer :lol:
hedgepig
[quote name='DanGull' post='32508' date='Jul 11 2009, 02:45 PM']A shame isn't it?

The plan originally on the Sport Ka and Street Ka was to have the exhaust pointing out from where the reverse light it (which would have looked fantastic...) but it messed with emissions tests which is why it's hidden away behind the bumper.*

*source - my local Ford dealer :lol:[/quote]

I agree Dan, it's a pity that they are hidden on both cars really.
aby
[quote name='DanGull' post='32508' date='Jul 11 2009, 02:45 PM']A shame isn't it?

*source - my local Ford dealer :lol:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]
[size=3][font="Comic Sans MS"]hey thanks for the info. Anyone want to buy a chrome exhaust end for a KA ? [/font] :lol: [/size][/color]
ibizaboi
how much are u looking 4? :huh:
aby
[quote name='ibizaboi' post='34558' date='Jul 27 2009, 11:56 AM']how much are u looking 4? :huh:[/quote]

ooh.. mmm. im not sure. delivery will be pricey tho i reckon as its heavish. (u can buy them new for 48.50)
ibizaboi
hmmm 20 collected?? :P

Full Colour Version: chrome exhaust end ka
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.