Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V5 Details Query
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
crusti

Hi All, newbie here

I bought a Mondeo Ghia (03 plate, MK3) last month, today I received the V5 and it states the model is Mondeo Zetec-S TDCI.

I have never taken the time to look at spec levels on a V5 before. Should I be worried?

jeebowhite

go to etis.ford.com and drop your number plate in there, that should tell you what Ford have it recorded it as, then you can contact the DVLA to get rectification...

crusti
Thanks mate.
Heres what it told me,

Mondeo 2001-2007, 2.0L Duratorq DI CR (130PS), Ink Blue (Metallic) Primary Features Build Date:   15.07.2003 Vehicle Line:   Mondeo 2001-2007 Body Style:   4 Door Estate Version:   Series 50 Engine:   2.0L Duratorq DI CR (130PS) Transmission:   6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 Drive:   RHD FWD Axle Ratio:   4.071/2.850 Emission:   2000 EEC (EEC 7) Air Conditioning:   Automatic Air Conditioning Territory:   (+)"GB" Paint:   Ink Blue (Metallic) Interior Colour:   Ebony Interior Interior Fabric:   Aras

handy site to have, still doesn`t confirm if its a Ghia or not.
Would my insurance be invalidated if this mis-match came up?
jeebowhite

etis isnt always accurate, but I just checked and my model doesnt appear either.

Best bet - phone a dealer nearby and ask them to tell you whats on their system for your reg. Either the V5 is wrong (always probable) or someone has modified a zetec to ghia standard and substituted the badge to make up for it! (another always possible!)

Full Colour Version: V5 Details Query
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.