Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement Remote For Focus And Fiesta
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
ThomasG

Hey, I hope I've been pointed to the right place to ask this question.

I've already done a search on this topic on the forum and did find some of the info I was looking for, and really I wanted to be able to get a final word from you guys on this.

Both me and my girlfriend are looking to get a replacement remote for our Focus and Fiesta respectively, 2008 and 2007.

Obviously to buy them from ford is quite pricey I have found, so I did a bit of searching online, and came across an ebay listing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130916281645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I am almost sure that this is the correct one, [Identical to how my bottom half looks] 

Is that a decent price for what it is?

Hope I can have a quick bit of light shed on this so I can get out spare keys sorted.

Regards

Tom

jeebowhite

that looks about right, as long as its not a tibble key but a flat blade on yours / the listing then it should be fine.

The alternative is you can buy a seperate remote unit cheaper that you just code to your car, so you have your folding key on your fob and also this additional remote unit?

hubby1959

There shouldn't be any problems with the replacements as all the important stuff is in the blade part of the key, you'll only have to swap your blade onto the new remote, and sync it to the car

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615