Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Zs Van
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Modifications and Projects > Ford Project and Build Threads
JC46
This is my ZS, it's a derv car converted into a van.
Here's a list of things I've done to it and things I've got planned.

Done:
Lowered 40mm
HID Kit
De badge
DMB overlays
Team Heko's
Rear 'S' black inlay
Grille 'S'
Rear key lock cover
Blacked out windows with vinyl
Facelift headlights
Facelift rear lights
DTUK Tuning Box
K&N Panel Filter
LED Sidelights
De-Tango'd front indicators
Witter detachable tow bar
Bulkhead and floor fitted

Plans:
De-Tango Rear lights
Clear Side Repeaters
LED Numberplate bulbs
Colour Code all mouldings
ST Sideskirts

2psofif.jpg
2nqdvtf.jpg
ei8tqo.jpg
98as00.jpg
DanGersFord
Looks great! The facelift lights look a million Times better! You need to change the Amber side repeaters to crystal or smoked ones :)
b4zz

looking good so far

FOCA

Nice one - how do you find the DTUK tuning box/ did it make a big difference to performance/ economy? is it still on stock settings?

JC46

Looks great! The facelift lights look a million Times better! You need to change the Amber side repeaters to crystal or smoked ones :)

Cheers, yea I ordered the crystal ones a few days ago..should be here on Monday. The orange ones are awful!
JC46

Nice one - how do you find the DTUK tuning box/ did it make a big difference to performance/ economy? is it still on stock settings?

I'm quite happy with the box, it's at setting 7 at the moment and it defiantly makes a difference to performance.. It's not really changed economy wise, but it's hard to say.. My right foots been a bit heavy!

Full Colour Version: Black Zs Van
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615