Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Customer Service Card
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
jon-v8

Does anyone know if you can still get hold of one of these?

Mine is missing and I'm just looking to keep my owners pack complete.

The only way I've seen how to get one is to buy a complete pack through eBay etc - something I don't really want to do.

jeebowhite

Not sure what the customer service card is, cant say I have ever had one!

jon-v8

It's a credit card sized card, kept in the book pack folder along with the supplying dealership card.

I did try to find an image, but had no luck.

jeebowhite
Can't say I ever had one but touch base with your dealer and if they done have one contact ford customer service at head office :-)
jon-v8
I did try my local dealer and they don't have any. I didn't think to try Ford themselves though!
jeebowhite

Yeah there customer service team are really helpful, there details are posted as a pinned subject in Ford chat or General chat

Full Colour Version: Ford Customer Service Card
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615