Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brake Fluid Levels Empty/low
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
ernesteng

I just noticed that the brake/clutch fluid resevoir in my S-Max was pretty much empty, i.e. below the Min line. I thought that this is kind of strange, as it was serviced 4 months ago and definitely had a full top up.

So I'm not sure what happened in between those two times. I am pretty sure that it was ok maybe a month ago. When I drive the car, it all seems normal so this is rather strange.

On consulting the manual, it says to have it checked out asap, rather than just advising you to top it up which would have been sort of the instinctive thing to do.

Wondering if something else is amiss that I should be concerned with? Any advice appreciated.

wase16ll

would top it up anyway, but definitly needs checking...

could be either a brake or clutch leak

Full Colour Version: Brake Fluid Levels Empty/low
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615