Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
smithy17

Hi all,

im looking for some cheap(ish) changes i can make to my ford focus 1.6 LX (2000) 5 door. obviously i dont want cheap and nasty, but im not looking at splashing out big bucks, just want to get it looking nice and fresh.

cheers

DanGersFord
How about some gel over lay badges? Type dmb graphics into Google :) wind deflectors are also a cheap/simple mod :)
Stoney871
Carbon wrapped dash
smithy17
Yeah I was look at the gel overlays. And I was watching some deflectors on eBay, but I'm undecided as I'm not sure what they look like on the 5 doors. And carbon fibre wrapping would cost abit wouldn't it!

Brilliant suggestions though cheers chaps :)
DanGersFord
Looks alright :) mines a 5door. If you're realy penicurty about it you can get rear wind deflectors too which dont realy do much except add to the look
smithy17
Ah I see. I didn't think of just putting the front ones on. Anybody got a pic of all 4 on?
Stoney871
Wrapping the radio fascia is straightforward and rolls of carbon vinyl wrap on eBay are quite cheap.
Go for 3M wrap if possible as it's more flexible and less chance of bubbles or wrinkles.
smithy17
Yeah I'll have a look into it cheers boss :)
Stoney871
Anytime.

Full Colour Version: Advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615