Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Alloys, Need Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
MitchellPetrie

Hi! this is my first thread so i thought i'd keep it simple.

I'm going to get some new alloys for my Black Fiesta Mk VII Style+ im looking at either the...

Wolfrace Assassins

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=420&specs=V09BU1MtRDE1LVc2NS1QNDEwOC1FMzUtQ0I3MjYwLUdCUE9sV09BU1MtRDE1LVc2NS1QNDEwOC1FMzUtQ0I3MjYwLUdCUE9sMTVsNi41MGw2LjUwbDRsMTA4bGwzNWwzNWxEbERsbGxsMTJsMTJsMzc4LjAwbDk0LjUwbDk0LjUwbDk0LjUwbDk0LjUw

or the 

Alutec Xplosivs

http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/detail/?car_model_id=420&specs=QUxYUEwtRDE1LVc2NS1QNDEwOC1FNDItQ0I2MzQwLUdNUE9sQUxYUEwtRDE1LVc2NS1QNDEwOC1FNDItQ0I2MzQwLUdNUE9sMTVsNi41MGw2LjUwbDRsMTA4bGw0Mmw0MmxEbERsbGxsNzFsNzFsNDg4LjAwbDEyMi4wMGwxMjIuMDBsMTIyLjAwbDEyMi4wMA==

I like both of these equally and cannot decide on which I would prefer.

Unfortunately I'm going to stick at 15" wheels because it will save me getting new tyres and because my fiesta is only a 1.25L engine and I don't want to make things any harder on it :)

I like that the Alutec Xplosives appear larger than the Wolfrace Assassins despite them being the same size because they fill to the edge of the wheel more and i also like that they seem less black given that i already have an all black car.

But obviously I came here for your opinions so what do you think?

Thanks in advance

jeebowhite

I think PhotoShop is the answer you require :D that will give you the best view of how it looks :)

MitchellPetrie

I think PhotoShop is the answer you require :D that will give you the best view of how it looks :)

Given that i work for a car magazine and that i spend a large amount of my time photoshopping cars i have no idea why i didnt think to do this, Thanks!

jeebowhite

lol :) its one of those small things that can go unnoticed :)

Full Colour Version: New Alloys, Need Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615