Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi there
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Wakebabe
Hi there,
I'm new to the whole forum thing. So I thought I should introduce myself.

I have a Ford KA. Its a 1.3 style in silver. I've done some modification to it not drastic ones.
Just changed the exhaust. Now have a 3.5 inch back box. got 15" alloys on it. Spoiler ( That I picked up off ebay for a bargain) and Ive tinted the windows on the back.
When I save up some pennies I'm going to lower it.

So yeah I'm 21 years old and totally in to my cars and anything that has an engine to move it.
I grew up with in the family business selling speed boats.
I now work for my father as a powerboat instructor.(did you know theres only 8% of powerboat instructos women? and im one of them :D)
So I know my engines. On the boat side of things.
My boyfriend who is a major car person is now teaching me about car engines as he loves his cars to.
Then again I did solve a problem that he had on his Scooby a few weeks ago. :D but shhh I never said that :D

Any way enough about me.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys

Angharad
MsMashed
good afternoon....
sr-performance
hiya and welcome.... :)

steve

www.sr-performance.co.uk

Full Colour Version: Hi there
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615