Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Owners Club Iphone App! ... Designs :p
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
MitchellPetrie

In short I got bored and played around making a design mock up for how an app for the Ford Owners Club could look

so have a look and let me know what you think :) any comments are appreciated

MitchellPetrie

P.S if i get bored again you may see some more haha

jacksargent93

I think it would be sweet to have an app! At work when Im on the site and have to do it on Safari it sucks...

jeebowhite

Would this app be iphone specific, or could you code a second variant for android?

MitchellPetrie

I posted something similar to this yesterday but i've just realised that really its in the wrong part of the forum so heres a finished version of it now...

I was also wondering if there were any designers/people interested in design on here?

MitchellPetrie

Would this app be iphone specific, or could you code a second variant for android?

these are just mock ups really so it would be up to who ever would code it really, if done i could design for any platform 

jeebowhite

its just trying to find an app developer on the forums :( thats where the difficulty is :(

MitchellPetrie

its just trying to find an app developer on the forums :( thats where the difficulty is :(

Would it be worth putting up a post asking if anyone can/knows someone who'd help us out?

jeebowhite

Merging threads...

smithy17
The designs look brilliant mate well done, fingers crossed there's a coder somewhere on the forum so we can see it put to work.
MitchellPetrie

The designs look brilliant mate well done, fingers crossed there's a coder somewhere on the forum so we can see it put to work.

Thanks!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.