Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wots this rubber hose
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
craggy
hi, just bought my mondeo and when i was changing the oil and filter i noticed this split in this hose , as i am just getting familar with the mondeo's i'd like to know what it is so i can claim under my warranty, i've sealed it up for now, the car was intermittently jerking , but this has stopped since i sealed the split , so if somebody can tell me , that would be great. thanks
mintalkin
it looks like the egr valve to intercooler hose, getting a split in it is a common problem on the tdci which would lead to a loss of power and black smoke on accelaration.
craggy
[quote name='mintalkin' post='17439' date='Mar 31 2009, 07:30 PM']it looks like the egr valve to intercooler hose, getting a split in it is a common problem on the tdci which would lead to a loss of power and black smoke on accelaration.[/quote]

yes, thanks for that , ive just bought a haynes manual to understand everything about this car , thanks for the info as i had no idea what it was related to.

Full Colour Version: wots this rubber hose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.