Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screw Size / Number?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
jeebowhite

Hi Guys,

I need to replace the screws in my rear light cluster. The screws I refer to are the ones that go into the back of the bulb holder and secures the bulb holder to the light housing.

I phoned Ford, and checked an online catalog http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_part&s_id_part=1311736&s_id_model=12 there is no identifier for the screws. You can see the holder in the picture, (one inbetween each of the bulbs) but the screw is not identified...

I dont suppose anyone knows what screws these are?

Stoney871
I'll look on microcat tonight for you mate.
jeebowhite

Cheers Clive.

I need to pop to halfords, will take a screw with me and see if I can match one by sight, I bought a pack of screws ages ago from them for something, and I dug one out the other day and that worked a treat on one of them, but I dont have the bit of the packet that tells me which of their pack identifiers it was...

Stoney871
Most Ford screws are usually 6x20 but will look for reference as promised after I drop the dogs to the kennels tonight.
Stoney871

[URL=http://s1130.photobucket.com/user/stoney871/media/CmaxRearLightParts.jpg.html][/URL]

jeebowhite

Thats the picture I saw, unfortunately it doesnt have them on there :( but I did pop to halfords, i got the HFX 140 pack of flat head screws (will check tomorrow and confirm) but they did the job perfectly. £1.79 for about 6 or so screws...

Full Colour Version: Screw Size / Number?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615