Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Focus Mod Today
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
georgen

Dont get too exited it was a ikle one LOL. changed the windscreen jets to the mist type  ;)

Stoney871
Quick mods are the best ones.
:)
Lenny

Dont get too exited it was a ikle one LOL. changed the windscreen jets to the mist type  ;)

Well done,
Weather must be nice where you are today, its bucketing down here.
Any future mods planned ?
georgen

Well see i bought it as a stop gap, wanted to lower my running costs for a while and something to ship my two dogs about safely. 

So wasnt planning on keeping it, but its a pleasure to drive and so cheap I might keep it over winter then give our lass it, On the Mod side I am not planing anything but bit and bobs will get done as i go along, I have ordered the egr blank so got that to do. get the paintwork up to a decent standard as well. Ive sickened myself with cars recently so am taking a break from them supposedly, I gave my space up in the garage I rented sold my project and engine but once recharged you never know, Last year I built a 6n2 vw polo 1.4 8v into the only 1.6 16v GTi powered with a six speed gearbox there is, so not scared to mix things up a bit just taking a break.

Its been a glorious day till about 4pm, since then spitting on to rain. 

Lenny

Well see i bought it as a stop gap, wanted to lower my running costs for a while and something to ship my two dogs about safely. 
So wasnt planning on keeping it, but its a pleasure to drive and so cheap I might keep it over winter then give our lass it, On the Mod side I am not planing anything but bit and bobs will get done as i go along, I have ordered the egr blank so got that to do. get the paintwork up to a decent standard as well. Ive sickened myself with cars recently so am taking a break from them supposedly, I gave my space up in the garage I rented sold my project and engine but once recharged you never know, Last year I built a 6n2 vw polo 1.4 8v into the only 1.6 16v GTi powered with a six speed gearbox there is, so not scared to mix things up a bit just taking a break.

Its been a glorious day till about 4pm, since then spitting on to rain. 

Sweet,
EGR blanking is very worth while,
And speaking of protecting the body; ford mud flaps are great if you haven't already fitted,
I'd love an 89 GTi Golf with a dump valve for weekend driving.
georgen

I was going to put a tuned 234bhp 1.8 20vt engine in a 5 door mk1 golf and leave it un-modded outside but clean, a proper sleeper lol (the project I sold),

I will put mudflaps on the focus when i find some

georgen

Is £50 for a set of gen ford mudflaps about right.

Lenny

Is £50 for a set of gen ford mudflaps about right.

Sounds a bit much to be honest mate
I think Gforce was selling a good second hand set on here
And I've got genuine ford fitting instructions for them if required,
Give him a pm for images maybe save yourself a few quid
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/30295-gforce/
georgen

Sounds a bit much to be honest mate
I think Gforce was selling a good second hand set on here
And I've got genuine ford fitting instructions for them if required,
Give him a pm for images maybe save yourself a few quid
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/30295-gforce/

for an estate yes?

georgen

found the advert, was for 3/5 door hatch, and were sold to Jack. :(

Lenny

for an estate yes?

found the advert, was for 3/5 door hatch, and were sold to Jack. :(

Yes the 3/5 door fit the estate too
Flaps from 2005-2011 all the same fit, Kitty there already sold mate was worth a try but 50 is still a bit much for flaps,
Try sandicliffeshop.co.uk
The stock and sell Genuine ford parts at genuine prices lol not ford prices
http://www.sandicliffeshop.co.uk/
georgen

Yes the 3/5 door fit the estate too
Flaps from 2005-2011 all the same fit, Kitty there already sold mate was worth a try but 50 is still a bit much for flaps,
Try sandicliffeshop.co.uk
The stock and sell Genuine ford parts at genuine prices lol not ford prices
http://www.sandicliffeshop.co.uk/

On offer but are still more money, won a new tdci badge so waiting on that, thinking of de-badging the focus or in my case the rarer ocus badge and the LX and drop the new tdci further down towards panel line in rear hatch.

georgen

Fitted a new interior light, have to put another feed in for the ambient lights to work like. also fitted led sidelight bulbs to the front. 

Full Colour Version: First Focus Mod Today
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.