Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Mk 1 Rs Rep
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
ashupton
Ive welded on some genuine focus rs rear arches on my zetec focus mk1 and obviously the standard focus wheels stick in too much.any idea what et i would need to fill the arches
Preee

You will need some wheel spacers and maybe longer studs , how much of a gap is there? , you will also have to make sure when they are fitted that the front don't catch any where.

ashupton

You will need some wheel spacers and maybe longer studs , how much of a gap is there? , you will also have to make sure when they are fitted that the front don't catch any where.

ive fitted 32 mm wheels spacers today and they fill the arches perfectly now.ive fitted longer studs aswel.just not sure how safe spacers that big are..i dunt no what offset my alloys are they are none standard alloys.as it sits now its perfect just not sure on the safety bit..cid i get a different set of alloys with a low offset to fill the arches and lose the spacers
Preee

Did you use slide on spacers then? , as you can get spacers which bolt on (i think) , then have their own bolt holes for the Rim , i would say they would be more secure , if you have loads of speed humps near you.

FOCA

I fitted spacers to the rear of my mk1 Mondeo, it ruined the handling/ roadholding with a lot of (sudden) lift-off oversteer

Full Colour Version: Focus Mk 1 Rs Rep
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.