Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Anybody Reccomend A Good Auto Electrican In Kent?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
SouthernChap

I've had a good go at trying to upgrade my Mk 7 Fiesta from just Bluetooth to Bluetooth + USB but truth be told I'm no auto electrician. 

I've got all the hardware I just need someone to do the installation of the new loom for me.

I'd be really be super grateful for any help as my Fiesta looks like someone's been in and nicked most of the interior trim! :o  :(

Byr0n
If your in West Kent then I recommend CAESAR - http://www.yell.com/biz/caesar-auto-electrical-dartford-901282930/

Awesome service
SouthernChap

Cheers, will check them out.

jeebowhite

I know a good one in Medway, chaps called Tony and he works in strood, give me a shout if you want his details...

Byr0n

Cheers, will check them out.

Did you call them?

SouthernChap

As it turned out I didn't have to.  After a bit of digging it seems my original loom should be left in place I just need to remove the USB bit from the new loom and just install that in addition to the old loom.

Guess I should have researched this a bit more carefully.  Workmates are extracting the urine as I type!

I'll sort it this weekend!  If I do need an auto electrician I'll call these Ceaser chaps. The number has gone in my mobile.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615