Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rs focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
rsford
does anyone own the new rs focus yet it looks so hot,assuming its out now? cant wait to get me one when the price comes down a tad,would be great to hear what the car is like
SierraYankee99
Dont think the first ones are being delivered till later this month or next month. They are taking orders for them but they havent had the official release yet AFAIK
oto
[quote name='rsford' post='18153' date='Apr 4 2009, 08:24 PM']does anyone own the new rs focus yet it looks so hot,assuming its out now? cant wait to get me one when the price comes down a tad,would be great to hear what the car is like[/quote]

A bloke near me has just taken delivery of a lime green one. Drives it like a f*nny!
Gazjs
There is one kicking around up here, looks really nice
Daniel
[quote name='oto' post='32863' date='Jul 13 2009, 09:25 PM']A bloke near me has just taken delivery of a lime green one. Drives it like a f*nny![/quote]
So would I if I had a brand new car! Particulalry until there is some miles on the clock!

Full Colour Version: rs focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.