Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Navigation
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
krc37

Hi, i am looking for a user manual for my blaupunkt travelpilot ex from an 06 mondeo. ive seen some links for wunder.......something but the site doesnt exist anymore,i'm hoping i can use the aux facility for an ipod or the like. anyone any ideas?

thanks.

Preee

I have a guide for the Travepilot FX and i think it covers another model , but i don't think your model , but maybe worth a look , a link at the bottom of my sig , it may help

krc37

its totally different but thankyou for the post its appreciated

Preee

Sorry i could not help , have you tried the Old section on the Blaupunkt website

krc37

ive looked at blaupunkt website but mines not listed. is there an old section?

focussport

Hi, I used to have a 2006 Mondeo with the EX Sat Nav.  No longer have the car but I have a pdf of the EX manual which I have uploaded to the link below.  Can't remember where I got this from.  I can't help with the use of AUX as I didn't use it but hope this helps.

https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6b6386606775a8a7a9

focussport

Sorry - correct link (I hope) is below:

http://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6b6386606775a8a7a9

krc37

thats brill i'll take a look thankyou. :)

krc37

Can't load up filesanywhere? seems to have been slosed down unless its my pc :{

focussport

Filesanywhere was down for maintenance earlier but it seems to be up again now.  Let me know if you're still having problems and I'll upload to another site.  Forget that - I have uploaded it to this site- see below.

Full Colour Version: Navigation
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615