Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lower suspension arm balljoints
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Is it possible to buy just the balljoints for the lower suspension arms (wishbone).

They used to sell them for replacement on Mondeos but I wondered if it was possible to get them from Ford for the Focus,they used to come with three new nuts and bolts for fitting after drilling out old rivets in the arm.

Can anybody help or is it new complete arms which never seem the same quality and seem to last about a couple of years before the balljoint rubbers go again.

Yet another mot failure.
haynes manual says
at the time of writing balljoint and rubber bushes can not be renewed
so you need complete arm if there is any wear or damage ;)

Full Colour Version: lower suspension arm balljoints
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.