Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Ya Peeps
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
tonyb76192
Hi fellow members,
I'd thought that i would join the Club as i've just aquired my first XR2i (Mk3). I've had plenty of Fords in the past but i've always wanted a classic Ford and now that i've done the family bus thing it is now "MY TIME".
The car at the moment is a bit of a tip, but i've got plenty of time accompanied with loads of enthusiasm. Just looking for a welder on ebay at the moment as there's quite a bit needs doing.
Anyway if anybody has got some "Top Tips" please feel free to contact me.
sr-performance
Hiya mte, welcome you should find plenty to keep you occupied on here.. nice little car the xr2i and still be ok to run daily even if it is getting on a bit, thats when you've welded it up.. :) tips? just get your missus to keep a steady supply of coffee comin!!

steve
mc_flame
Welcome

Full Colour Version: Hi Ya Peeps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615