Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine management fault codes
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
isc111
I have a 54 plate 1.8 petrol Mondeo. The engine warning light has recently illuminated apparently permanently. I have used the tripmeter 'trick ' (found elsewhere on the internet) to check for a dtc fault code - normally in the form XXXXX (letter followed by four numbers). However the code given is: 'E 01'. This does not appear to be listed in any Ford dtc library. Can any body help?

Thank you
SierraYankee99
[quote name='isc111' post='19286' date='Apr 10 2009, 06:51 PM']I have a 54 plate 1.8 petrol Mondeo. The engine warning light has recently illuminated apparently permanently. I have used the tripmeter 'trick ' (found elsewhere on the internet) to check for a dtc fault code - normally in the form XXXXX (letter followed by four numbers). However the code given is: 'E 01'. This does not appear to be listed in any Ford dtc library. Can any body help?

Thank you[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that just means theres one error logged. To determine the error you'd need a code reader.

Full Colour Version: engine management fault codes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.