Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: air con
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
lurch
can any one tell me were the air con valves are on a 2.0 02 plate to regas please

i have found the one behind the osf head lamp
jaysback
[quote name='lurch' post='19684' date='Apr 12 2009, 08:31 PM']can any one tell me were the air con valves are on a 2.0 02 plate to regas please

i have found the one behind the osf head lamp[/quote]

Other one is under the n/s/f (drivers side) inner wheel arch cover. Will have to peel it back to half way to get onto it.
Hope this helps.
Big Bob
[quote name='jaysback' post='27227' date='Jun 6 2009, 10:58 PM']Other one is under the [b]n/s/f (drivers side)[/b] inner wheel arch cover. Will have to peel it back to half way to get onto it.
Hope this helps.[/quote]

Just to help avoid confusion, n/s is by the kerb, drivers side is o/s. If dealing with internationals it's always best to stick with left and right, taken from sitting in the drivers seat. :unsure:

Full Colour Version: air con
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615