Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indicator Stalk
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
J4rbo

Hi

I have an annoying issue with the indicator stalk for my Mondeo (Titanium X '08 model).

After indication before it clicks back to normal position, sometimes the indicator is still going so I would either have to tap gently on the stalk to stop it, or indicate to the opposite direction and click it back to normal manually before it stops.

Does anyone else have this issue? is this easily fixed or would I need to get the Ford Dealers to replace the (possible faulty) part?

Any advice please? Thank you.

:unsure:

stooge75

I had this problem with 2 cars & turned out to be knackered comms unit(where indicator stalk joins to column). I know a guy(me lol) who took one apart once & reassembled it poorly, & the little spring thing inside was sitting wrong.Never tried it on mk4 though.

ended up going to scrappy & getting another one. theyre not cheap to buy new i know that!

someone on here will know if mk4's units can be stripped down.Its a pain though usually

jeebowhite

Sounds like the return spring is busted, you could probably resolve this with a new stalk and fitting it yourself.

Full Colour Version: Indicator Stalk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.