Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Moderator Should I Pm?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Goliath

Hi all,

Just recently joined and I have a question to ask a moderator, I sent a message to 'Dangull' and 'Steve' about a week ago but not had a reply. It appears they haven't been online in a while so wondered which mods were fairly active and are best positioned to receive a message?

Thanks, George.

p.s. I have read the thread which outlines the forum rules and it's a question about one of those rules! :)

Stoney871
If you could be specific concerning your query I should be able to assist.
Goliath

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I will forward you the same message I sent to 'Steve'.

Thanks,

George

Goliath

All sorted, Thanks :)

jeebowhite

For anyone else who is looking for a moderator, if your query is of a generic nature, feel free to post it on a new topic.

If you do however need to PM a moderator, and wish to find out who is on recently, have a look here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

This will tell you a list of all moderators, and there last active time. Most of us are active generally on a daily basis, and if we aren't online that day, most of us see emails pop up and will reply back to you.

Full Colour Version: Which Moderator Should I Pm?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.