Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gas Card Credit Transfer?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
jeebowhite
Hi guys,

So were just switching suppliers of gas but when we moved in we got stuck with a prepayment meter. Just swapping from southern electric to Scottish power. They haven't sent me a gas card yet and I don't want to stick money on the card to lose it when I get swapped over.

Is the card meant for the meter and not the supplier? Or if I put a tenner on the card now and I confirm movement tomorrow will I lose that tenner?

Ta
DanGersFord

Hi guys,

So were just switching suppliers of gas but when we moved in we got stuck with a prepayment meter. Just swapping from southern electric to Scottish power. They haven't sent me a gas card yet and I don't want to stick money on the card to lose it when I get swapped over.

Is the card meant for the meter and not the supplier? Or if I put a tenner on the card now and I confirm movement tomorrow will I lose that tenner?

Ta

If you put a tenner on your old card and put it into your meter you shouldn't lose it. If you do lose the money once your new card comes phone them up and tell them you had to top up your old card just until your new card came and it's cleared it and they'll refund it

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Ford OC mobile app

jeebowhite
Cheers Dan much appreciated :-)

Full Colour Version: Gas Card Credit Transfer?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615