Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anti Tailgating Device Taken To The Extreme
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Hyrule

Colin-Furze_1605084c_zps07b8f1cc.jpg

LOL

Stoney871
Jeez, not a little bit illegal but oh so cool!
Incontro

I want one of these in the front - the amount of learner drivers in my area that make their way onto the congested roads during peak hour, then proceeding to crawl at 5mph.  :angry:

Hyrule

Hahaha ;) extreme but cool idea.

Preee

The ideal thing for the learner drivers would be from a rubbish collection lorry where it picks up from the from and throws it over the back haha

Lenny

Colin-Furze_1605084c_zps07b8f1cc.jpg

LOL

Sweet :lol:
Have you got a link to a seller ?
Incontro

The ideal thing for the learner drivers would be from a rubbish collection lorry where it picks up from the from and throws it over the back haha

:lol:

jeebowhite

Who needs that! when all you need is a lighter and a can of deodorant!

salsheikh

I want one of these in the front - the amount of learner drivers in my area that make their way onto the congested roads during peak hour, then proceeding to crawl at 5mph.  :angry:

this. they shouldnt on the road during peak times until they are good enough to take their 10th test!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615