Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Temp
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Furcoat
Hi - I have an 08 Focus Titanium - just wondering if it is possible to change the temp display from farenheight to celcius ? Tried the resetting controls but no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible.

Thanks
homeless
[quote name='Furcoat' post='20024' date='Apr 14 2009, 10:23 PM']Hi - I have an 08 Focus Titanium - just wondering if it is possible to change the temp display from farenheight to celcius ? Tried the resetting controls but no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this not possible.

Thanks[/quote]
When using the stalk to scroll through the menu eg. ambient temp, mpg, fuel range....when you get to the temp hold your button down on the stalk for about 3 seconds or more and it should change to celcius.
Furcoat
[quote name='homeless' post='20056' date='Apr 15 2009, 07:52 AM']When using the stalk to scroll through the menu eg. ambient temp, mpg, fuel range....when you get to the temp hold your button down on the stalk for about 3 seconds or more and it should change to celcius.[/quote]
Thanks very much. Have just done so and have changed temp to read celcius. Easy when you know how !!

Full Colour Version: Temp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.