Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Vickic
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Lenny
Happy birthday Vicki :)
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/user/26540-vickic/

ford_zps600e313d.jpg
georgen

Happy Birthday Vicki, Hope you get what you want, well apart from the Levin bursting into flames or being hit by a failing tree that is  :D

Stoney871

Pity to eat it.

b4zz

happy birthday Vicki hope leeny gets what you want lol

nice cake

salsheikh

happy birthday Vicki

jeebowhite

Happy Birthday Vicki, I look forward to my piece of cake in the post :D

Hyrule

Happy birthday. ;)

VickiW

Happy Birthday Vicki, Hope you get what you want, well apart from the Levin bursting into flames or being hit by a failing tree that is  :D

Pmsl george ....few bottles of wine and an axe!!
VickiW

Pity to eat it.

Smash it into some ones face??? That asault?
georgen

Pmsl george ....few bottles of wine and an axe!!

You can always blame it on old age Vicki  :P​ senile and deranged lol.

VickiW

happy birthday Vicki hope leeny gets what you want lol
nice cake

He's male doubt he would know what I want!! He took me for breakfast and was eying up my bacon lol
georgen

Smash it into some ones face??? That asault?

Talking about Lenny where is he, at work, in a hole at the bottom of the garden, or sparked out with chocolate all over his face lol 

VickiW

Happy Birthday Vicki, I look forward to my piece of cake in the post :D

Saved ye the badge james bubble wrap should keep it safe
VickiW

Talking about Lenny where is he, at work, in a hole at the bottom of the garden, or sparked out with chocolate all over his face lol 

Lol george had to put my hand over the 4yr olds mouth down the school asking how many candles we need to get...he's out in the hash mobile naked with the cake trying to lure me out pmsl
georgen

Lol george had to put my hand over the 4yr olds mouth down the school asking how many candles we need to get...he's out in the hash mobile naked with the cake trying to lure me out pmsl

Lol Lots Urm Sorry pmsl, shout out the window and tell him its your birthday not his lol

VickiW

Lol Lots Urm Sorry pmsl, shout out the window and tell him its your birthday not his lol

Lol...already told him three times today george ..brings me out for breakfast and robs me bacon ..and that's not code for anything bold
georgen

Lol...already told him three times today george ..brings me out for breakfast and robs me bacon ..and that's not code for anything bold

LOL, Poor lad must be starving, between you and his levin he must have nowt left for his Bait.

VickiW

LOL, Poor lad must be starving, between you and his levin he must have nowt left for his Bait.

Pmsl ...aye lenny wasting away ..his nick name ain't lenny from the block for no reason
georgen

Pmsl ...aye lenny wasting away ..his nick name ain't lenny from the block for no reason

Too much Bacon then  :P

VickiW

Too much Bacon then  :P

He can work it off later pmsl
georgen

Are you sure its not his birthday lol  :wacko:

VickiW

Are you sure its not his birthday lol  :wacko:

Lol..its called low maintance george bit of brekkie and I'm anyones lol
georgen

Lol..its called low maintance george bit of brekkie and I'm anyones lol

But he ate yours lol

Philf1

Happy Birthday Vicki, this is just for you since Lenny seems to have forgot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6x1chjtaE&list=PLA9525CE7B38D5742

mixmasterlooney

Happy birthday vicki a bit late my bad but the night is young! and so are you, have a good one

VickiW

But he ate yours lol

I know : (
VickiW

Happy Birthday Vicki, this is just for you since Lenny seems to have forgot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6x1chjtaE&list=PLA9525CE7B38D5742

Pmsl thank you phil ...that's brill
VickiW

Happy birthday vicki a bit late my bad but the night is young! and so are you, have a good one

Your a gent kurt ...thank you

Full Colour Version: Happy Birthday Vickic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.