Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Regular Members & Site Users Please Read
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
jamesm182

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are currently in the process of making some upgrades to the site. This process will include moving servers and will begin from tomorrow morning.

There is a fair chance that there will be come disruption to the site during this period with a possibility that the site could be down for 24-48 hours from tomorrow morning. 

Please be assured that we will work as hard as we can to make the switch as quick as possible and get the site back up asap so please bare wit us.

If you need to contact me urgently my email address is james@fordownersclub.com

Thanks for your patience.

Loz Cheung
Cheers for the heads up!
jamesm182
No worries just didn't want everyone to worry!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Incontro

Noooooooo, how will I survive?  :P

jamesm182

Noooooooo, how will I survive?  :P

:lol: I'm sure you will survive somehow!!

Stoney871
Go laugh at a corsa owner to raise your spirits.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

jamesm182

Also guys just to make you aware there will also be some disruption to the FOC app during this time period

jeebowhite

I really dont want to have to actually do work in the office... I come to work and get paid to be on here :P

Lenny

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, we are currently in the process of making some upgrades to the site. This process will include moving servers and will begin from tomorrow morning.

There is a fair chance that there will be come disruption to the site during this period with a possibility that the site could be down for 24-48 hours from tomorrow morning. 

Please be assured that we will work as hard as we can to make the switch as quick as possible and get the site back up asap so please bare wit us.

If you need to contact me urgently my email address is james@fordownersclub.com

Thanks for your patience.

Any chance you could hold off and work on it between 15:00-23:00 so as im at work and don't suffer withdrawal :lol:
jamesm182

Any chance you could hold off and work on it between 15:00-23:00 so as im at work and don't suffer withdrawal :lol:

Don't want you to have to go cold turkey  :lol:

jamesm182

Good news for today....

Looks like we're holding off on the upgrade until Monday

Lenny

Good news for today....

Looks like we're holding off on the upgrade until Monday

Between 7-3 ?
Incontro

Between 7-3 ?

Second this  :P

jamesm182

Guys and girls this is now happening this morning so please do not be alarmed if there is any down time for the site. We will be working to keep this to a minimum. There will also be some disruption to the Ford OC mobile app during this time.

Thanks for your patience while we upgrade.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.