Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monster Project...need advice
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
nick_s
Hi there,

im looking into embarking on a monster project, been in contact with a few garages but so far been pretty useless...was hoping someone on here would be able to point me in the right direction.

ive been offered a 2.8i capri which has been stood around in a garage since the mid 90's and seems to be in pretty good nick, needs TLC. ive never been a huge fan of the retro or fast ford scene (always been more interested in japanese performance) but i love the look of the capri, so ive figured why not try to combine a mix of both.

ive managed to source a mk1 impreza STI engine from a wrecked car complete with turbo, gearbox, 4x4 running gear etc and producing 350bhp, and as you can probably guess i want to put it in the capri.

basically what im asking is for direction on where to go for advice on a project of this nature....dont even know if its possible as yet!

cheers guys
squaddiefox
everything is possible, but i don't know if the 4x4 system will go in well, but aslong as you know how to wield an angle grinder and a welder in anger you will do ok.
mintalkin
if it was me i would keep the capri origanal

Full Colour Version: Monster Project...need advice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615