Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 06 Egr Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Eddy3987
Have an 06 mondeo diesel 2.0l 145K, EML was on with code P0405, so new egr fitted and code deleted, now the but
After clear code car drives nice no matter how far i drive, start car for second time and after three minutes approx the EML comes on and code P0405 reappears
This happens every time and getting annoying now
What could be wrong
All replies are gratfully received
stooge75

funny question,have you reattached the vacuum pipe to EGR?is it plugged in?

is the vacuum pipe working? is there vacuum?

have you tried resetting the ECU? id try that 1st. sometimes the car has to be reset to clear codes 100%. so clear the fault code,then take both leads off the battery & leave them joined together for half an hour,then start her up & see if it still returning a code. if it is,then i would be looking at the EGR solenoid next. If no luck there,it could be a wiring issue or ground fault somewhere.and if its is,how good are you with electronics etc? I have some figures here that you're supposed to have ie EGR solenoid etc(voltages/ohms),but if you dont know a lot about elecs,I wouldnt go there.

upto you

Full Colour Version: 06 Egr Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.