Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streetka Roof Cleaning
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Trouble1212
Hi everyone

I have just bought an 04 plate Streetka in black and so far - I LOVE IT :-)

The only problem I have is that the roof is not in tip top condition and I dont know what is best to use to get it looking black again. There are patches of area that look faded and worn. Should I use a cleaning product or a 'back to black' product like Renova? If it is just a clean - does anyone have experience with the Autoglym double pack from Halfords (approx 20). Thanks.
aquila
What about spraying it black with fabric paint! Might be a better option & will last longer.

The paint is less than a tenner....... ;)
Trouble1212
[quote name='aquila' post='20333' date='Apr 16 2009, 05:05 PM']What about spraying it black with fabric paint! Might be a better option & will last longer.

The paint is less than a tenner....... ;)[/quote]
Do you recommend one?
aquila
It was from Halfrauds,not sure the make,just ask at the counter,the guy will know ;)
Trouble1212
[quote name='aquila' post='20774' date='Apr 18 2009, 08:22 PM']It was from Halfrauds,not sure the make,just ask at the counter,the guy will know ;)[/quote]

ok - Will give it a go. Thanks :-)
blondie86
[quote name='Trouble1212' post='20291' date='Apr 16 2009, 01:26 PM']Hi everyone

I have just bought an 04 plate Streetka in black and so far - I LOVE IT :-)

The only problem I have is that the roof is not in tip top condition and I dont know what is best to use to get it looking black again. There are patches of area that look faded and worn. Should I use a cleaning product or a 'back to black' product like Renova? If it is just a clean - does anyone have experience with the Autoglym double pack from Halfords (approx 20). Thanks.[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Streetka Roof Cleaning
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.