Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paul Walker- Star Of Fast & Furious Films Dies.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Tezza
RIP Paul 2Fast2Soon. :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25173331
Oliverb
Crazy that.... :-(
Incontro

Yeah, poor guy, even more so given his recent efforts for charity. 

ed12

Such a shock!

mixmasterlooney
Sad times I still can't believe it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

TDCiST
RIP thoughts with all his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app
vince_13
I was looking all over the Internet for the story to be a hoax but sadly not

From the reporter on USA news shoe a local said that the road is used for drifting,

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

supercmaxer

Sad sad day for such a talented young actor and family man. RIP

Sending wishes to family.

hillesleyhenry
:-(
Loz Cheung

Gutted, was hoping it was a hoax too. Hope its not true about the road used for drifting! That Porsche was definitely the wrong car for that!

theduke

Rip Paul Walker and Roger Rodas two people died in that car...

Tezza

Now sorry if you think im wrong but people are now making money from this tragic accident

If the money was going to his charity that he was helping it would be expectable but not stated in this listing

Makes my blood boil :censored: 

http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1528wt_1161

Tezza
:censored:
theduke

Now sorry if you think im wrong but people are now making money from this tragic accident

If the money was going to his charity that he was helping it would be expectable but not stated in this listing

Thats incredible wtf is wrong with these people?

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Ford OC mobile app

Incontro

Greed has no ends, how disrespectful.  :rolleyes:

Loz Cheung

wow, that didnt take long!

hillesleyhenry
That's wrong

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC mobile app
eliaskok

RIP Paul Walker and Roger Rodas. He will always be a legend.

Stoney871
Vultures always gather.
jeebowhite

Its a shame really, my wife was commenting on the awful irony of his role in the films and the manner in which he died. Its a shame that they both lost their lives there.

As for ebay, a nice idea in memorial but with the greatest of respect, they should have at least let the blood get cold first. Its awful that the first thing they think is that they should sell that as soon as they hear the news.

It is disgusting, but this is the world we live in...

alexp999

The sad thing is that lots of people are buying it, in memory of him, not thinking about the fact they are lining the pockets of someone out to make a quick buck of someone else's misfortune.

It is a tragic loss, but I can't help but feel slightly frustrated about the circumstances. I believe he was the passenger, but even still I can't see how you can make that much of a mess of the car without driving like an idiot.

It is that ironic case of him loosing his life, potentially doing what he does in his films, that you shouldn't do in real life.

I really feel for his family at the moment, and I don't want to take away from the tragic loss that it is, but it does seem like he has had to pay the ultimate price to prove that what is done in those sort of films are not for the "real" roads.

jamesm182

Such a shame this. Only 40 years old too!  :(

jeebowhite

Agree with Alex, I hope that he didnt try to enact his career moves, but if he did, it really is the ultimate poster for why these things should stick to the films or the fun track and not the public highway.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.