Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlamp Part
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Can anybody tell me what is the part called that goes in front of the dipped beam bulb within the headlamp. Its like it shields the tip of the bulb. I need to get some replacements but don't know what they are called. Trying to upload a pic but getting a system error.

though ive never tried myself, very much doubt the part is available seperately, will come with the headlight

Yeah Wase right it's a sealed unit if it broke an u look for cheap fix second hand unit ur best bet
After further investigation I think the part is called a cutoff shield. It's screwed on and can be removed. Just not that confident that it can be bought on its own.

To be honest, buying a second hand headlight is relatively cheap. Picked one up recently, £35 at my local small ford centre. passed the MOT nicely!

Full Colour Version: Headlamp Part
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.