Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: rst enqiries
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Escort Club
this is probably gunna sound like a dumb question but never mind .
ive been looking too put an rs turbo engine from an s2 escort in my mk5 the car already has a cvh engine all iwas wondering is wat is the box that sits over the gearbox looks like its something to do with the injection unit .
i am looking to do the conversion myself i put a new engine in my car the utha day but fancy an rs turbo engine now lol.
i no a bit bout fords but was just wondering what parts i would need ie ecu ,loom, injection unit etc.
i dnt think puttin the engine in will be a problem its just the wiring and the injection and all the small things etc
hope someone can help
Hi Chris,
you will need the complete loom etc, go on there is loads of info and help on there as they tend to have more modified ford cars and they have a dedicated rs turbo section..


Full Colour Version: rst enqiries
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.