Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Have You Bought Your Ford For Christmas
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Lenny
Hi all,
Today I purchased a rear wiper blade and some windscreen anti-freeze for my ford for Christmas,

I thought Id start a thread on here for those who love there ford to share there gift ideas on what they have bought there much loved motor for christmas..
jeebowhite

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

Lenny

I ended up buying wipers, and a prayer :p

Are your wipers the ultra-flat type?
They are very easy to change compared to the older clip in to hook design
jeebowhite

Yeah, the aero - hook types :)

theduke

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on ebay and the kids left something slip a bit :)

Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

Ffoxy
I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0)

I hope anyway!
Philf1

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

Ffoxy
My birthday is October too and it seems like that was for ever ago! Still, for an ST2 the wait will deffo be worth it!
nigelphoto

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

Preee

I brought her  a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

BigD

Nothing's broke just now.  I'm not rocking the boat.

Stoney871
Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.
Turvey

Petrol...............................again  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :)

Incontro

Lol, yet I bet your MPG ain't nearly as bad as mine.  :rolleyes:

Lenny

I brought her  a new air freshner and blue scented screen wash ! yes i'm also thinking why is it scented haha

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"
:lol:
Stoney871

I'm more thinking "what does the colour blue smell like"
:lol:

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

Ffoxy
Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...

Awesomeness!
Lenny

I havent bought anything but i have a sneaky suspicion the mrs has got me the touchscreen dvd gps head unit from china, its disappeared from my watch list on ebay and the kids left something slip a bit :)
Also i need some new brake/rear lamp bulbs as theyre a bit pinky

If your missus has bought you a touch screen stereo mate you better marry her next year ;) thats a huge gift

I think one of my daughters will have bought my Ford some Team Heko wind deflectors :0) I hope anyway!

hope they have done too mate, they look really good fitted on the focus, i had hekos on my first car, wanted them for the focus but i never got around to it in the end, great mod though 

My birthday (October) and xmas present to myself is an ST2 but due to all the delays at Ford I won't get it till January now.

sweet! Ill loan you my bzr until the st2 comes in, if you let me drive it for my birthday in january :)  

4 Conti WinterContact TS830P's - brilliant in the rain, not yet had any snow in Stafford!

sounds like you will be driving with confidence in the ice and rain this winter 

Nothing's broke just now.  I'm not rocking the boat.

wish i could say +1
But sadly ive just found my pollen filter housing is leaking :( had ford change the filter last june, perhaps leaking since then im not sure but its a pain in the glass, as they say in holland ;) 

Two new rear tyres due to punctures, full alignment/balancing, nitrogen filled all tyres and new numberplate holders.

sounds good Avon ZZ3  

+1 hope to fill the Levin next week for christmas, I've used half a tank in two months by just revving it in the driveway :lol:
Lenny

Well I bought my car some red l.e.d.'s that light up above the glove box lid with the footwell lights... And I just fitted them...Awesomeness!

Switch off the camera flash and take a picture for us mate,
Extra points for Santa in the picture, anything with Santa on it :)
Lenny

It smells a lot like Green but different. ;)

Ah your all on acid :lol: seeing music and smelling colours,
higgsy
Personal reg and a set of 3D number plates from demonplates. Really sets the car off nicely. To be fair my car had lots of early Xmas pressies so it can't expect too much on Xmas!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Ffoxy
My daughter did a pic for me
http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew%20Car/50FADD6F-48ED-46F8-878F-B8AD5597CB39.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg58/SophieP_123/Andrew%20Car/50FADD6F-48ED-46F8-878F-B8AD5597CB39.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D
Ffoxy
And this one
http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew%20Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg58/SophieP_123/Andrew%20Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D
higgsy
[quote name="Ffoxy" post="311786" timestamp="1387039510"]And this one [url="http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg.html"]http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg[/url] Looks nice Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app
Ffoxy

Lets see if these work:

[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew%20Car/50FADD6F-48ED-46F8-878F-B8AD5597CB39.jpg.html]50FADD6F-48ED-46F8-878F-B8AD5597CB39.jpg[/URL]

[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew%20Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg.html]B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg[/URL]

theduke

If your missus has bought you a touch screen stereo mate you better marry her next year ;) thats a huge gift

I already did  :) , Since i part'xd the punto she bought she keeps moaning that it doesnt have bluetooth or usb so shes probably bought it with that in mind lol

Lenny

I already did  :) , Since i part'xd the punto she bought she keeps moaning that it doesnt have bluetooth or usb so shes probably bought it with that in mind lol

Your missus is a keeper mate,
Self maintained and everything,

Vicki (my missus) throws problems at me all the time but she never has the initiative to go out there and solve one of them.

My focus has Bluetooth but I replaced the 6000CD with a Sony from a 2007 focus,
Now Bluetooth, voice control and aux port don't work,
But I've sold the 6000CD
She wants Bluetooth and aux port back so I've gotta either purchase a 2009 Sony or 6000CD from a focus not mondeo
Lenny

And this one http://s245.photobucket.com/user/SophieP_123/media/Andrew Car/B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg.html]B861B273-3E68-4EEC-9585-455711B45123.jpg[/URL]

Looks great,
Matching foot well bulbs 5smd T10 would go nicely
Ffoxy
I want to keep some white light down there though lol!
VickiC

Your missus is a keeper mate,
Self maintained and everything,
Vicki (my missus) throws problems at me all the time but she never has the initiative to go out there and solve one of them.
My focus has Bluetooth but I replaced the 6000CD with a Sony from a 2007 focus,
Now Bluetooth, voice control and aux port don't work,
But I've sold the 6000CD g

She wants Bluetooth and aux port back so I've gotta either purchase a 2009 Sony or 6000CD from a focus not mondeo

Eh leo you took out the working radio/cd/bluetooth so you go fix it !!!!!!!

I'll be getting ten packs of reindeer antlers for next year when car is in my name and wee dirt devil so I can keep her looking good
tony1984

New airfreshner, cleaning wipes for the interior, new mats, new gear knob gaiter and petrol..

b1g_dav3

A free service next Friday? :P

Lenny

I'll be getting ten packs of reindeer antlers for next year when car is in my name and wee dirt devil so I can keep her looking good

:o Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Fuzz

Hi 

I've bought a high pressure pump for my focus after the original started wasting diesel to the environment...lol

Ffoxy
Okies! That's our 3 Fiestas all done now! The wife's Metal just needed footwell bulbs (why didn't Ford fit them?) so I added a strip of red l.e.d's to her glove-box / dash too! All 3 look pretty good, took about 30 mins each and total cost 11! 1 standard Ford l.e.d set is 40 I'm told....
gazza21
I have just bought some snow foam and clay bar kit to give her a good clean, and also the ST front and rear bumpers (unsure if its gunna need adapting to fit, but got a very good deal so bought anyway haha), and also some ST side skirts, to find out they are 3 door instead of 5 door haha, but once again got a very good deal for them, so will be able to make a profit on them if I come to sell.
polish

for xmas ap coilovers, miltek cat back, led brake and side lights

polish

would love footwell lights

L666JER
The fiesta is getting a nice shiny new subwoofer for the boot - that's if it will it in ;)
If I can I'll treat it to yet another polish.

Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Turvey

Lol, yet I bet your MPG ain't nearly as bad as mine.  :rolleyes:

About 30mpg when we're home about and up to 40mpg on a run down to Inverness  ;)

Incontro

About 30mpg when we're home about and up to 40mpg on a run down to Inverness  ;)

21ish MPG in heavy urban traffic.  ;)

Ffoxy
@polish- my wife's 62 plate Fiesta Metal didn't have footwell lights, all it needed was bulbs fitted!
Turvey

OK you win  :)

paul_focus
Private plates some car wax about 70 worth of petrol some new bosh spark plugs a new service kit brake lines a exhaust trim led strip lights and more all in all over about 2 month nearly 400 pound spent on her but she is worth it

Sent from my iPhone 5
Lenny

OK you win  :)

Sorry to go off topic and off ford on this but;
Just thought this was an appropriate time to mention;
The bulb has blown on the low fuel light indicator in the Toyota Levin bzr,
I've not had it on the road yet but the fact the bulb has been used that much its blown.... doesn't say much for the MPG
Lenny

Private plates some car wax about £70 worth of petrol some new bosh spark plugs a new service kit brake lines a exhaust trim led strip lights and more all in all over about 2 month nearly 400 pound spent on her but she is worth it Sent from my iPhone 5

Sweet,
The focus range respond well to the mods,
You should start a build thread at this point before you do too much to document
Lenny

would love footwell lights

you can retro fit the factory footwell lighting aswell as rear footwell lighting, click on my avator picture to view my profile then click on the link for footwell lighting guide.  

The fiesta is getting a nice shiny new subwoofer for the boot - that's if it will it in ;)If I can I'll treat it to yet another polish.Sent using Ford OC mobile app

Should fit no problem,
I had a 1.3 1997 hatch back starlet once,
I put a 15" fusion sub box in the boot along with two 6.5"
Put some 6x9's in the parcel shelf
But had to make some half inch rings to sit between the 6x9's and the parcel shelf to raise there magnets up out of the boot space as they were hitting the sub box :lol:
Was impossible to drive at full volume
Incontro

I've not had it on the road yet but the fact the bulb has been used that much its blown.... doesn't say much for the MPG

That, or the previous owner was a stingy student who only topped up with 5 quid worth of fuel each time!   :P

TomTitanium62

Bought my Ford some Bosch wipers ( Highly recommended ), Autoglym auto refresh for the inside and some (purple) screen wash - not scented haha 

Aldoo

just spent about £60 on autoglym and £15 on some new megz polish to try :D ...just getting a few other bits when im bored though!! :P

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.