Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ello from a MK7 fiesta owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
emilie
Hello, Im Emilie, I drive a 58 plate MK7 Fiesta titanium in hot magenta, with the dress up kit and tech pack, so i have the bluetooth, power start button, keyless entry, usb etc. Normally chat on ZSOC.com but came across this site and saw that it had a car like mine as a banner so thought I would have a lookie.

A bit about me, I am 21 and im a youth worker and have just finished uni, I am also a qualified nail technition and am in the process of doing my fitness instructors qualification, i am from south wales and my partner also has a MK7 fiesta.
Any questions feel free to ask!
RIIIDAA
[quote name='emilie' post='20868' date='Apr 19 2009, 06:36 PM']Hello, Im Emilie, I drive a 58 plate MK7 Fiesta titanium in hot magenta, with the dress up kit and tech pack, so i have the bluetooth, power start button, keyless entry, usb etc. Normally chat on ZSOC.com but came across this site and saw that it had a car like mine as a banner so thought I would have a lookie.

A bit about me, I am 21 and im a youth worker and have just finished uni, I am also a qualified nail technition and am in the process of doing my fitness instructors qualification, i am from south wales and my partner also has a MK7 fiesta.
Any questions feel free to ask![/quote]

Welcome, good choice of options (biased)

post some pictures of your pride and joy?
MsMashed
Good Evening...and welcome.
Gazjs
welcome to the club :D
mc_flame
welcome

Full Colour Version: ello from a MK7 fiesta owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.