Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
jeebowhite

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of myself and the other mod's and management of the forum, I wanted to wish you all a happy holiday season, a happy new year and a prosperous 2014!

:)

James

jamesm182

Happy Holiday!? You almost sound American there James  :P

But no seriously hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year and thanks to everyone for the effort you have all put in to making this club the great community it is today!  :D

jeebowhite

I say happy holidays as I have no doubt we have a mixed community, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza (spelled right?) and any other period that my ignorance suggests I am not familiar with your particular season and celebration :)

jamesm182

I say happy holidays as I have no doubt we have a mixed community, so Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza (spelled right?) and any other period that my ignorance suggests I am not familiar with your particular season and celebration :)

Very considerate James!  :P

jeebowhite

I was going to wish the Trekkie lot and the Star War's boffins one too, but I thought that since that ones made up ;)

Stoney871
And for the heathens amongst us-
Let's get P ssed.!
jeebowhite

hehe, raise a glass to that!

btmaldon
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you to James and all those like minded people who spend far too much time on this forum.
jeebowhite

I wonder what makes you think that I spend too much time on the forums? :p

Stoney871

I wonder what makes you think that I spend too much time on the forums? :P

Because you spend all your time here? :d

jeebowhite

Touche!

to be fair its only because the office has gotten very quiet recently, it has given me a lot of time to sit down here! come the new year, I might be a stranger!

Full Colour Version: Happy Holidays
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.