Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wall Of Shameful Driving
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
jeebowhite

Having been given a dashcam for Christmas, I found that within the first drive of it being in the car, it has already recorded one idiot. So, I am going to start this - the wall of shame!

So, if you want to name and shame some poor driving get your example up here! Many of us at some point have google searched our own number plates, and the bonus of this, is that if one of those drivers with poor driving ability searches there own plate, they might actually get to see the video of their foolish and inconsiderate behavior. There is a slight chance that they might realise how foolish they were.

So to start off, X2 BCP...

[media]http://youtu.be/QGVBqnVdE5o[/media]

BigD

Well, that wasn't *too* terrible.  At least he used his indicators, which puts him above about 95% of every other idiot on the roads.

jeebowhite

That is true, it wasnt too terrible, but its just foolish. When there was nothing behind me, he could have waited another 30 seconds. I have no doubt that it wont be long before I capture some stupendous example of idiocy! I just look forward to seeing some other examples of fools on the road!

gregers

think your being a tad sensitive? some of the crud ive seen i would put yours in the ok bracket.

btmaldon

I wish I had a camera fitted on Christmas Day. On my way up to Shropshire in the evening a Mercedes and BMW were having a race through the road works on the M25 near the M1 junction. The BMW driver decided to undertake the Mercedes by dropping down to lane 1 from lane 3 cutting up a car in lane 2 and me in lane 1 and cutting up another car in lane 2 on his way back to lane 3 where he did manage to get in front of the Mercedes.

As we were mostly doing 50mph due to the Specs cameras, these two going nearer 90mph was a bit hairy. I just hope the cameras were on.

b1g_dav3

I have a dash cam on my ST now, though I think I'll have my own wall of 'oh dear me that was a bit quick' driving :P

Though the ST is currently out of commission, it has no turbo on the poor girl at the moment, or brakes >.<

jeebowhite

lol, dont get me wrong, that wasnt the worst driving I have seen, but at the time they did this to me, I had already been peeved off! then I got peeved off again when I posted it, so I got more irritated than I would have otherwise :p

Same Roundabout and tonight, I had the misfortune of dealing with a foreign lorry driver who didn't have a clue where on earth he was going!

jeebowhite

Heres another two!

[media]http://youtu.be/7QaL-7aYHCI[/media]

Both on the same damned road!

RX12 ZPG and PE55 URT

BigD

First guy didn't even want the nearside lane anyway after pulling a stroke like that?!  :blink:

jeebowhite

Yup! he rather peeved me off!

And the second pratt.... well... Vauxhall! I otherwise would have driven ahead but I didnt fancy having my car written off!

mick85
James u seem to attract bad drivers haha I would invest in helmet they were close absolute dickheads
theduke

I downloaded an dashcam app for my phone never caught any of the numpties with it and when i stopped using it numpties everywhere, I give up :blink:

jeebowhite

James u seem to attract bad drivers haha I would invest in helmet they were close absolute dickheads

dont I bleedin well know it Mick... Far too many of them! but at least now they are on camera and can make fools of themselves!

I downloaded an dashcam app for my phone never caught any of the numpties with it and when i stopped using it numpties everywhere, I give up :blink:

James, I know the feeling! although I seem to catch the coocks with the camera on, and miss the golden moments (like 'police branded' recovery trucks nearly taking people out)!

martyntdci

james was PE55 URT a silver astra?

jeebowhite

Zafira :)

Full Colour Version: Wall Of Shameful Driving
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615