Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: my fiesta what you all think
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
fiesta_lad
hi this is my baby what do you all think :D
Babybel
Very nice, I like it :)
Looks in good condition!
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Babybel' post='21506' date='Apr 22 2009, 08:31 PM']Very nice, I like it :)
Looks in good condition![/quote]

its in boss condistion apart from little bits of rust were in chester r u if u dont mind me asking
vinnyvangough
Looks good bud, get it lowered
fiesta_lad
[quote name='vinnyvangough' post='21528' date='Apr 22 2009, 10:03 PM']Looks good bud, get it lowered[/quote]

i was thinking of that the other day
duke2k7
are those seats covers or alternative seats? i've tried three sets of covers, and none ever seem to fit well...
fiesta_lad
[quote name='duke2k7' post='35681' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:40 PM']are those seats covers or alternative seats? i've tried three sets of covers, and none ever seem to fit well...[/quote]

Hello m8 they are seat covers tailored made for a fiesta mk5 can't rember were i got them from tho

Full Colour Version: my fiesta what you all think
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615