Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick question about luggage cover>
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
S-Max_Jane
Hi, I have just become the proud owner of an S-Max 2.0 TDCi and am loving it so far!

We have been using the 2 seats in the back so far (novelty factor I think) and I thought that there was a way to fit the luggage cover over the remaining bit of boot space at the back.

We saw a lot of other 7 seaters and I know that some of them had either a place to store the cover when it was not being used or you could fit it to cover the remaining boot. Am I dreaming that there is some way to do this in the S-Max?????????

I would appreciate any ideas :-)
Thanks. :)
Dawnl
Hi,
I tend to leave mine in the garage, but a friend of mine said she puts it on the floor between the front and second row seats.
Not really ideal although I haven't tried this myself.

[quote name='S-Max_Jane' post='22018' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:42 PM']Hi, I have just become the proud owner of an S-Max 2.0 TDCi and am loving it so far!

We have been using the 2 seats in the back so far (novelty factor I think) and I thought that there was a way to fit the luggage cover over the remaining bit of boot space at the back.

We saw a lot of other 7 seaters and I know that some of them had either a place to store the cover when it was not being used or you could fit it to cover the remaining boot. Am I dreaming that there is some way to do this in the S-Max?????????

I would appreciate any ideas :-)
Thanks. :)[/quote]
jasonmarie
Dawn is right there is no where to put the luggage cover if you use the seven seats alot just leave it out at home.
S-Max_Jane
Thank you both - there was one car which had a nifty place to store it when not being used - I'll stop looking for it in the S-Max!
We won't use the extra seats all the time so it shouldn't be a problem.
Cheers!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.