Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door card removal
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
thebaldone
After a little collision with a bicycle ! I need to get the door card off the passenger door to sort the window out as it ppears to
have come off it rails.

Looked for any screws but can't find any and it doesn't seem to want to just pull off?
rebelmpver
[quote name='thebaldone' post='22848' date='May 3 2009, 03:47 PM']After a little collision with a bicycle ! I need to get the door card off the passenger door to sort the window out as it ppears to
have come off it rails.

Looked for any screws but can't find any and it doesn't seem to want to just pull off?[/quote]

Not sure what year your galaxy is but if you remove the handle inside the door by pulling off the inner handle you will find 3 screws
[img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu137/rebelmpver/IMG00321.jpg[/img]

the bolts visible in the picture do not need to be undone

You will find the door card is held on by strong clips that can take some effort to release, giving the appearance of the card being held on with more screws or bolts :)

Full Colour Version: Door card removal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615