Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from fife!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Gazjs
Just bought myself an 06 fiesta style in a tango red ..
Looks basic but i plan to do it up over the course of the year starting with a nice set of alloys and possible rear window tints,
Got as far as to give it a polish the other day, first time i have carried out such a task, results will just get better i imagine :D

[img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu340/Gazjs/Car.jpg[/img]
JohnP
nice car, looks very tidy. i'm thinking bout tinting my windows but not sure bout the legality issues,
Gazjs
[quote name='JohnP' post='23095' date='May 5 2009, 10:01 PM']nice car, looks very tidy. i'm thinking bout tinting my windows but not sure bout the legality issues,[/quote]

After some quick research it appears to be that the windscreen and front side windows must allow atleast 70% light to shine through, seems to be that there are no limitations to back windows however.
JohnP
[quote name='Gazjs' post='23114' date='May 5 2009, 11:26 PM']After some quick research it appears to be that the windscreen and front side windows must allow atleast 70% light to shine through, seems to be that there are no limitations to back windows however.[/quote]

ahh thats alrite then as i was only thinking of getting a mild tint for the back.
stef123
woohoo! another fifer :) looks like...mmm...kirkcaldy your in?:P
Gazjs
[quote name='stef123' post='23203' date='May 6 2009, 10:20 PM']woohoo! another fifer :) looks like...mmm...kirkcaldy your in?:P[/quote]

Kirkcaldy it is :D
stef123
[quote name='Gazjs' post='23204' date='May 6 2009, 10:23 PM']Kirkcaldy it is :D[/quote]

awesome! hope your not a boy racer on the prom :blink: wouldnt catch me down there..hmm...lol
Gazjs
Prom, whats that? (a)
Its nice to sit about there at night .... lol.
U from Kirkcaldy aswell?
stef123
[quote name='Gazjs' post='23332' date='May 7 2009, 09:58 PM']Prom, whats that? (a)
Its nice to sit about there at night .... lol.
U from Kirkcaldy aswell?[/quote]

yep Kdy aswell :)
dezwez
welcome ;)
bunchie123
not bad
mc_flame
Welcome
MsMashed
Good Evening...and welcome.

Had a fair few jaunts to the prom. :D
Gazjs
And where about is this wee toon of urs? :lol:
MsMashed
I'm fi central ;)

Full Colour Version: Hello from fife!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.