Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: changing inner headlight lenses
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Timbo
Hi all, this is my first post. I have to change the yellowed inner lenses on my '95 mondeo.
Am i correct in thinking that i can just remove the metal clips on the light units and pull the old lenses out?
Any practical advice would be great. Thanks, Tim
Hi, this is now urgent! can anyone at least tell me how many clips hold the two halves of the headlamp together? i can see four, are there more than this? thanks.
the controller
you need to lower the front bumber and remove both headlamps, there are about 8 clips in all, but very easy to change
cossiedave
[quote name='Timbo' post='759' date='Mar 15 2008, 07:05 PM']Hi all, this is my first post. I have to change the yellowed inner lenses on my '95 mondeo.
Am i correct in thinking that i can just remove the metal clips on the light units and pull the old lenses out?
Any practical advice would be great. Thanks, Tim
Hi, this is now urgent! can anyone at least tell me how many clips hold the two halves of the headlamp together? i can see four, are there more than this? thanks.[/quote]
cossiedave
Hi I have replaced both the inner lenses twice now on our 1995 Mk 1 and both times I have done this by removing the top clips and easing the glass forward detaching the inner lenses I had to remove the top clips and the 1 on the inner edge next to the grille takes about 10 mins a side

Full Colour Version: changing inner headlight lenses
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.