Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First Ford Ever......and I Was Team Vauxhall :/
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
l8ydg
Hi all Im gaz, i needed a little economic car for the missus to get to work and back so i went to vauxhall and ordered a adam in january.......

Sold her car last week (porsche boxster) and went to collect adam yesterday and they changed my offer from 0% to 8.9% so i told them to shove it, this landed me right in the s#^t haha

So popped to the local mazda/ford garage to look at the mazda 3, long story short the girlfriend saw a deep impact blue kuga across the showroom and was in love with the colour!

Having heard alot of good feedback about the 125 ecoboost engine i took a fiesta out with the 100ps and i was bloody impressed, gob smacked even, after looking at ford stock as i didnt want to wait again for a factory build i had two options-

Zetec s ecoboost in deep impact blue, no extras

Titanium x 100 in deep impact blue, with upgrades- sat nav, rear parking camera, 17" wheels

Which would you guys of chose? And is there much differance?

The titanium was £2 a month more than the zetec s, oh and this is the girlfriends car just for work and back, not worried about speed ect as ive got a 911 for a toy/weekend car.

So which would u guys and girls choose? Hi once again
xdazx
Hi welcome .. It a for gone conclustion without a doubt have the titanium if ya mrs dont kick u in them i will 😜 lol
l8ydg
Haha friendly bunch you ford guys hey!? Pmsl. Yea went for the titanium anyway, its being registered and cleaned ect so pick it up weds, got a cracking deal to be fair, its unregistered with 7 miles on the clock, £14,800 including all the extras, pretty good i thought.

As i know naff all about fords to be honest,i was worried id made a mistake as i remeber friends having the old zetec s and i thought that was one of the top models.
xdazx
All i will say without causing a riot is parking sensors lol let you work it out 😜
l8ydg
Thanks for the riddle......lol
btmaldon

Welcome to the club Gaz. Hope the Missus loves it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.