Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: st170 problem
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
matt b
hi all, was wondering if anyone can help, ive got an st170 and for a few months now when dipping the clutch i sometimes get a noise coming from the bulkhead area, anyway today ive been out and this grinding noise is now permanent whether im driving along normally or changing gear, it sometimes stops when i dip the clutch but its only for a second or two

on investigation its coming from a little alloy box in the engine bay that is bolted to the bulkhead, its got a cable going into it and also a plug with several wires

does anyone know what this box is or whats inside it and what its linked to

many thanks
matt
matt b
well found out what it is, its the inlet manifold runner module, been qouted 164 + vat by ford does anyone know where i can get i one from apart from dealers??

Full Colour Version: st170 problem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615