Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
LJ_D
Hey there, im liam from norh Wales. Ive just bought my first ever ford, a 2001 focus zetec tddi.

This weekend will hopefully be lowering her, blanking egr valve off and decatting her.

Next will be tuning for more power and torque. Is there a tuning guide lying around on here or can anyone be kind enough to write me a quick guide on what there is to do.

Thanks
btmaldon

Welcome to the club Liam

jaydubster

Welcome along Liam.

I've only just joined having picked up a 2003 1.8 TDCi mate, loving it so far, though I'm not as fussed about tuning n stuff as you.

Not sure about tuning guides, but there's a pile of Focus Guides in the section of the same name, hope you find something useful there.

Jay.

LJ_D
Thanks mate. The tdci is a lot more tunable with it being common rail. Is more remappable. And as far as I know also can have turbos and injectors from the 2.0/2.2. I know of a 2.0 mondeo with 2.2 injectors remapped to 170bhp odd.

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615