Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Fiesta 2014 Titanium Recommendations?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Mattwbrfc
Hi guys, just bought a new fiesta in white, any mods anyone can recommend?

Had a corsa before this and that was dire. So happy with the ford, the engine is pretty decent for a 1L(99)!
Divszy

De-Tango... LED interior lights... Cheap ones... and if you want to invest a little... Air Induction Kit from AS and then a remap... What bhp version have you got

Mattwbrfc
100 version, was looking through some posts those LED lights make the interior look so much better, defiantly will look into that!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC
Divszy

Always the first mod i do... Also, alittle personalisation is the DMB badges

Mattwbrfc
First car so didn't know about any of this, checked on google those badges look sweet, cheers man!

Divszy

No worries... if you need any more help just give me a shout... ill be at most events this year including FF... should try come along... Besides.. we have the same car

Mattwbrfc
Will do, unfortunately im currently in Italy, cars in England at the mo, having to drive it here next month, thats gonna be a laugh!

Divszy
Ha enjoy the trip... Take it on some of the country roads on your way... You'll be in love
Mattwbrfc
Hell yea! Thinking swiss route, long windy roads

Divszy
Sounds good to me... Pretty jealous of you being able to do that right now
Mattwbrfc
Wont be for a month yet till i can get back to england, bosses at work being a pain and not allowing the time off-.-

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.